By December 31, 2016 update your INCOMING YEAR OFFICERS in the Rotary International database.
- President to serve in 2017-18
- Secretary to serve in 2017-18
- And as soon as these positions are known . . .
- Club Membership Chair to serve in 2017-2018
- Club Foundation Chair to serve in 2017-2018
- Club Treasurer to serve in 2017-2018
- *Club Executive Secretary to serve in 2017-2018
- this is optional - see note below*
- Visit www.Rotary.org > My Rotary > Manage > Club Administration > Add, Edit, Remove Club Officers, or click here for details.
- If you have problems with the data entered in the RI database click here for details.
About the Club Executive Secretary
Make certain your Club Executive Secretary is listed in RI's database.
If your club does not have an Club Executive Secretary listed in the RI database you may want to consider entering the name of a member who is familiar with navigating websites on the Internet. The individual listed as the Club Executive Secretary has the permissions to update club information in the Rotary International database.